Saturday, January 27, 2007

Majas Bus Depot


This is Majas Bus Depot and this was visible from our staircase. Now the fourth building of Kalptaru is under construction that will block this view. I don't know whether to call myself unfortunate that I will not be able to get the view of Majas Depot and Aarey Colony or cal myself fortunate that I did get a view to begin with in a place where cutting down trees is not an issue and any piece of land is used for real estate development.

A little more about the buses. I am not sure when the BEST bus service started in India but you can see the buses are based on the red London Buses. The double-decker buses are also exactly like the London buses are or should I say used to be before they evolved. The BEST buses are the way they used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home